21-
21-
probability 0 %
0 %
Last valuation: Dec 2, 2019
Share this rumour

T. Barseghyan ведет переговоры с АЕК Афины

Dec 1, 2019 - 11:40 AM hours
Forward for the Armenian national football team Tigran Barseghyan has touched upon his possible transfer to AEK Athens FC.

“I haven’t signed a contract with any team yet, but I am seriously considering my transfer to AEK Athens FC. I wouldn’t like to talk about other options.

I just want to be with my family, take walks, make purchases and go fishing for now,” Tigran Barseghyan said, according to Sports.kz.

The 26-year-old footballer’s contract with Kazakhstan’s FC Kaisar has ended. During the championship that ended in Kazakhstan, he participated in 29 matches, scored 12 goals and made 4 passes for goals, becoming the team’s best bomber.

Follow NEWS.am SPORT on Facebook
Forward for the Armenian national football team Tigran Barseghyan has touched upon his possible transfer to AEK Athens FC.

“I haven’t signed a contract with any team yet, but I am seriously considering my transfer to AEK Athens FC. I wouldn’t like to talk about other options.

I just want to be with my family, take walks, make purchases and go fishing for now,” Tigran Barseghyan said, according to Sports.kz.

The 26-year-old footballer’s contract with Kazakhstan’s FC Kaisar has ended. During the championship that ended in Kazakhstan, he participated in 29 matches, scored 12 goals and made 4 passes for goals, becoming the team’s best bomber.

Цитата из RitaXach
[quelleheader=источник: sport.news.am

Цитата из RitaXach
[quelleheader=источник: sport.news.am

Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.